Ornish videos in Jan newsetter

Give us your thoughts on the latest McDougall mailings here

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, Heather McDougall, carolve

Ornish videos in Jan newsetter

Postby Charzie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

I sure wish everyone I know would take the time to view them, along with so many of Dr M's, but I gotta say that Dr Agus in the last video was annoying and clueless, and totally distracted from the spirit of the event! :twisted: I half admire Dr Ornish's restraint in not wasting his time trying to educate the dudes arrogant ignorance, but on the other hand, I kind of wish for the sake of the viewers he did just go off on him and make him look like the ass that he was! He is supposed to be a cancer researcher with that closed and narrow mind? No wonder cancer treatment hasn't advanced at all in over 50 years and it's rates continue to grow at an astounding pace!
Charzie

Re: Ornish videos in Jan newsetter

Postby VeggieSue » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:58 pm

There was a thread about these videos just last week:

https://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46611
VeggieSue

Re: Ornish videos in Jan newsetter

Postby bevan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:01 pm

The real cure for cancer can't make any headway because it doesn't make enough money...there are more people making a living from cancer than are dying from it...I always believed this to be true...I used to say that I thought a cure already existed but had no facts to back it up...not anymore...the research is clear and undeniable!!!
bevan

Return to Comments on Latest Newsletter or Star McDougaller