You can't teach an old dog....

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby Autumn » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Dog- Im glad you liked the popcorn. Its messy but tasty.
Autumn

Re: You can't teach an old dog....

Postby patty » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 pm

With long term satiety... how great time is:) I always enjoy reading your posts. Today I tired microwaving potato chips on parchment paper and they were great. I love putting raw oat meal in my sorbets... or just microwaving it with a banana and water. Making oatmeal milk has been a treat:) from the box milks. And tonight I am going to try the Spanish Ouinoa that was posted:) A dog's life can't get any better......

Aloha patty
patty

Postby f1jim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 am

Patty
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. It made me realize how valuable a resource Landog has been around here.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Postby patty » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

Mahalo to you ((((Jim)))) I didn't realize that I posted on the original thread. I had thought I some how lost the post as it didn't show on the current thread and re-posted. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22987

I never can take myself to seriously. What I love about Landog is he always points you in the right direction. Authentic heart to heart sharing. Great Heart Math:) Have a wonderful starchcentered day!

Aloha patty
patty

Re: bake them

Postby landog » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 pm

SactoBob wrote:for 1 hour 15 minutes at 400 I think and they are soft, but not mushy. Or you can microwave for about 6 min at high and let stand a few minutes. We do baked potato the same. Brown rice is awesome. You can cook a big batch and put it into baggies in the fridge to warm up later. Balsamic vinegars - lots to try and all good. The Esselstyn chili is especially good and fast to prepare and keeps well.

Thanks, Sactobob!

This was one of my first posts and you made three comments in the thread. You were a great, positive influence on me when I started my WFPB lifestyle!

Thanks,
-dog
landog

Previous

Return to How to Begin