I am looking for the promised "links" in Pt. 4 How to Begin

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

I am looking for the promised "links" in Pt. 4 How to Begin

Postby Willijan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:48 pm

I am wondering when the links for How to Begin Pt. 4 The Evidence will be added. As far as I can tell, there are no links. I would like to read the information myself, and I would like to know what is there so I can refer people who are interested in the program to it. I asked about this before, but no one responded.
Pt 4 says, Links will be added soon. I am wondering if this is an oversight, and whoever is in charge of doing this isn't aware there are no links.
Willijan

Re: I am looking for the promised "links" in Pt. 4 How to Be

Postby Hal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:49 pm

I think this may be what you're looking for... How To Begin Pt 4 - The McDougall Evidence -
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=58228
Hal

Postby VeggieSue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:11 am

Hal wrote:I think this may be what you're looking for... How To Begin Pt 4 - The McDougall Evidence -
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=58228

Notice a few lines down from the top of the message Jeff writes:

The following are our published studies, articles and letters in regard to the McDougall Program.
(Links will be added soon)

Those are what he's still waiting for, the links promised to the studies Jeff cites. That message was written last July and hasn't been updated with the links yet.
VeggieSue

Postby Willijan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Thanks for responding, Hal and VeggieSue. Yes, I think the viewtopic link Hal posted is the right information, but there are no links--as promised--to go to the details of those articles. I thought some of those links could be useful for use in talking to others about this program.
Willijan

Postby sirdle » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:46 pm

Willijan wrote:Thanks for responding, Hal and VeggieSue. Yes, I think the viewtopic link Hal posted is the right information, but there are no links--as promised--to go to the details of those articles. I thought some of those links could be useful for use in talking to others about this program.

It looks like the links are now up.

How To Begin Pt 4 - The McDougall Evidence

Cheers, :-P
"Before Enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After Enlightenment chop wood, carry water." -- Zen proverb
sirdle

Postby Willijan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Thanks, sirdle! You are amazingly persistent, or thorough, or something like that. Kind of you. I had just thought this was something "they" had decided not to do.

I'll start going through these--when it's not so late at night!
Willijan

Return to How to Begin