Day 4 observations

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Day 4 observations

Postby Shari_in_SD » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:08 am

Hi Everyone,

Well I made it through day four. Today I am not working and it is usually a day where I munch all day so hopefully it will go well.

I have still not had a MandM but I am not ready to not bring them to work. I came close last night to eating one but somehow just told my self I can do this.

I am not craving fat as much as I was. What was really interesting is my Brazil nuts actually tasted fatty or oily. Also, this morning my hair was really oily. This makes me wonder if instead of not eating fat making my skin dry my skin for some unknown reason becomes less dry. I have a hard time with dry skin especially in the winter. I know it is April but we are still sort of in winter. We just got 6 inches of snow yesterday.

Another really interesting thing is my shoulder. I have been having this really bad pain in my right shoulder for about two months. It is not hurting much today. Now what makes this super interesting is when I was looking on You Tube for something to do about my shoulder I saw a video from a Dr Eric Burg (I think) that said right shoulder pain could be related to gall bladder because a nerve passes under the gall bladder to the shoulder. At one point they said I did have a gall stone but I never did anything about it.

Have a great day.

Shari in SD
Shari_in_SD

Return to How to Begin