Thanks Dr. McDougall

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Thanks Dr. McDougall

Postby WW11guy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 am

I would like to thank you Dr. McDougall for all the information you have shared with everyone about diet and health. There are so many opinions about these subjects available on the internet, it's difficult and confusing to know who to believe. I know a lot of people would like to help others on these topics, but misinformation can do tremendous harm to any ones efforts looking to improve themselves. Science, experience, common sense, and proven results like you have shown, led me to trust your methods.
I am now a big proponent of yours, and feel a need to introduce everyone I know, or meet, to your work. I have personally had wonderful results from learning about proper nutrition and starches from you. I feel like a curtain of doubt and confusion has been removed, so now I am able to achieve a peaceful and comforting state of mind about what is right and good.

Thanks again Dr. McDougall
DW Cosby
WW11guy

Ending Confusion - My July 2017 newsletter

Postby John McDougall » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 am

My July 2017 newsletter explains why I am not confused (and nor should you be confused).

Simple Reasoning Solves Dietary Confusion
https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2017nl/jul/170700.htm

John McDougall, MD
John McDougall
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Dr. McDougall

Postby WW11guy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 am

Thank you for your reply Dr. McDougall. As always you have the precise information to any question, and your advice is highly appreciated. Long live Starchavores! :)
WW11guy

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories