My McDougall Mini Miracle

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

My McDougall Mini Miracle

Postby lemontree » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 pm

What is my McDougall Mini Miracle you ask? I CAN DIGEST CORN NOW!!! :nod:

I love love LOVE corn -- especially fresh corn on the cob -- but I couldn't eat it because of IBS-D. It would come out the same way it went in (sorry TMI). Since eating this way only a few short weeks, not only is the "D" gone but I can now digest corn perfectly! (warning: TMI coming up again) Looking at my now perfectly formed poop, you'd never know I ate corn. That is a miracle. Seriously. I can enjoy AND DIGEST corn now! *doing cartwheels of joy* lol Yay!

All these years I thought I had a corn allergy or sensitivity, but it turns out it wasn't the corn after all. I wonder what it is about this WOE that makes it possible for me to perfectly -- and I mean PERFECTLY -- digest corn. :?:
lemontree

Re: My McDougall Mini Miracle

Postby theresam » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Thats awesome! I know what you mean about digestion. I hope to lose my intolerance to corn and soy, gluten I can live without so thats ok. Its great, isn't it, to see your body actually HEALING? Its so cool I can't be quiet about it! :lol:
theresam

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories