Dropped 10 BMI points (photos)

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Dropped 10 BMI points (photos)

Postby Litenarfin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 am

Wow what a difference! Not only do you look years younger and happier, look at those muscles! You look so fit and healthy!
Amazing job, will be great to see you after you lose your last 20 :-)
HW: 234 lbs
CW: 147 lbs
GW: 114 lbs

5'5.5"
Litenarfin

Re: Dropped 10 BMI points (photos)

Postby lmggallagher » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 am

Ruff:

I didn't know about you until you posted on Leslie's journal today. You're almost done now with your weight loss. So, I am looking forward to new pics soon. Such a great inspiration to see this amazing change. You look a wonderfully happy person in both pictures - but you look SO very healthy now too. Fantastic!

The New Zealand backdrop is stunning. I want to go so badly, it's been my dream to go for year's and many of my family have been already. One of my Aunt's just came back and spent lots of time on South Island. We stayed up until 3 in the morning looking at the videos she brought home. My Grandparents were sheep ranchers - she had I think too much video time spent on sheep and working dogs for most folk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I am off to read your journal and I hope it tells how you went from barely doing one mile running to becoming what looks now to be a permanent runner!

lmggallagher

Previous

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories