I am up and off to Scotland in a few days.

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

I am up and off to Scotland in a few days.

Postby mountaingal » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

I haven't been around for a while so I will update you on my progress. I am down to my goal weight and have kept it off, I graduated from the University , Sunday and on Friday I am off to the U.K. and Scotland for a 3 week adventure. It was a graduation present. In the meantime I am resting up for my trip and, making plans with a few McDougallers from Scotland to meet up with while I am on vaca. We have become great friends and they have stayed in my home while visiting here in the U.S.
To everyone who might be struggling with Weight Loss I have to tell you after I lost my weight I am healthy, very happy, loaded with energy to accomplish my goals. Don't give up. There are so many seasoned McDougallers here who are willing to help you in your quest to lose weight.
As for me. Its time to dance in the Heather. I made that promise to a certain doctor if I recall. I also look forward to meeting up with Dr. and Mrs. at one of their Vacation events in the future.
Everyone have a great summer and I will try to pop in from time to time to say hello and read about your progress.
mountaingal

Re: I am up and off to Scotland in a few days.

Postby Im'Trying » Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 am

Congratulations on your graduation & meeting your goals. Enjoy your vacation. You will love Scotland, so beautiful there and the people are so friendly (I may be a bit biased though since I'm married to a Scotsman.) Can't wait to go visit again soon myself.
http://starchivore67.blogspot.com/

Let’s choose to live as though this were our last moment on earth by loving more deeply, forgiving more readily, giving more generously, and speaking more kindly.
Im'Trying

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories