This WOE works for me!

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

This WOE works for me!

Postby HomeHealthRN » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 am

I owe all of the regulars on this board a big "thank you". You guys are my support system, besides my husband. He eats what I cook, and supplements it with what I don't cook (without complaining). I love what I eat, and I can eat guilt-free on all levels. I'm no longer: supporting animal processing, overeating due to cravings, slugggish due to overeating, depressed due the SAD, frustrated due to awareness of poor health decisions, worried about having another cardiac stent or worse a heart attack, and wondering how I was going to turn my life around, and find something that works for me. So again, "thank you" for all of your time and effort in posting and replying. It helps so many people, including me :D 8)
HomeHealthRN

Re: This WOE works for me!

Postby goal140 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm not a regular, but keep up the good work. I'm so glad this WOE is working for you! :-)
goal140

Postby HomeHealthRN » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you goal140, you've made me realize I should have voiced appreciation for everyone's input, because all of us have something valuable to share with others.
HomeHealthRN

Postby BroccoliForever » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Congratulations!
BroccoliForever

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories