Not the same ol' New Year

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Not the same ol' New Year

Postby Starchevore33 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

For years and years my New Year's resolution was to finally lose weight....and each and every year, I failed. My hunger would always win the battle....until last year when my sister told me about Dr. McDougall's weight-loss plan and how it had worked wonders for her - she not only lost weight (easily) but she felt wonderful. She gave me books and recipes and I got started and I have never looked back. I am currently 30 pounds lighter and I feel better than I've felt in a long, long time. My heart breaks when I hear people talk about their plans to finally lose weight in this new year and to hear the crazy things they've decided will help them; no starch, just lots of pure protein or nothing but juices, or a myriad of other wild and unbalanced plans. If only they knew how easy and satisfying the vegan lifestyle is....hang in there all of you new McDougaller's.....you are in for some wonderful surprises!
Starchevore33

Re: Not the same ol' New Year

Postby Vegankit » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 am

You are lucky to have a caring sister who is so supportive. It's smart that you followed through to find success. Congratulations.
Vegankit
Vegankit

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories