Can this be true? I am so happy!

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Can this be true? I am so happy!

Postby pgeisz1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I can't believe I have found my answer. This WOE is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

After going vegan for 2-3 weeks I felt better but wasn't really losing any weight. I still had mad cravings for sugar and wanted "more".
I stumbled across this way of eating and started reading like crazy.
Since starting this program about 6-7 weeks ago I have lost 17 pounds and went off my blood pressure medicine. I have been on a very high dose for the last 8 years. My BP now averages around 110/70. I also noticed many of the body aches I used to have and just chalked up to getting older are now gone. All this in such a short amount of time. I am truly amazed that my sweet tooth is gone. I am really not interested in desert beyond some beautiful fruit. I never feel deprived or cheated. Thank you thank you thank you for this beautiful solution. I am already thinking about my after picture I want to share when I reach my healthy weight. I have a long way to go but wanted to share my joy and success with others.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7zCAYB/]
[/url]
pgeisz1

Re: Can this be true? I am so happy!

Postby Lesliec1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational. What great news! Please keep us posted on your progress.

pgeisz1 wrote:I never feel deprived or cheated.

I know, right?!!!
Lesliec1

Postby pundit999 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Great work pgeisz1!

What is so different from other ways of losing weight is that this one is so easy. You do not have to count calories or worry about how much to eat. You follow the principles and the weight comes off automatically.

And though I have been on this WOE just four months, this is the way to keep the weight off long term.

Keep up the good work. Just like you I lost 15 pounds in 1 month. Since then have continued to lose at a moderate pace and have lost 35 lbs over 4 months. You can look forward to the same experience.
pundit999

Postby Don Stewart » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Yes very inspirational post. I am with you...this WOE is as simple as it gets. We get to eat all the food we love...and lose weight??? can this really be true? :)) It's true alright...Keep up the good work pgeisz!
Don Stewart

Postby Ginnie1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks for posting. i love that you are off some meds in just a short amount of time.
Ginnie1

Postby dlee » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

[quote="pgeisz1"]I can't believe I have found my answer. This WOE is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

After going vegan for 2-3 weeks I felt better but wasn't really losing any weight. I still had mad cravings for sugar and wanted "more".
I stumbled across this way of eating and started reading like crazy.
Since starting this program about 6-7 weeks ago I have lost 17 pounds and went off my blood pressure medicine. I have been on a very high dose for the last 8 years. My BP now averages around 110/70. I also noticed many of the body aches I used to have and just chalked up to getting older are now gone.

Yes it's exciting to find such a simple solution! Good on you .
I'm almost at my goal weight and still love this WOE.. I'm a lifer! Dlee
dlee

Postby pgeisz1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

thanks everyone for the wonderful encouragement. I really enjoy all the info shared on this site.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7zCAYB/]
[/url]
pgeisz1

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories