2.5 months

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

2.5 months

Postby maxlexi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 am

I have been on McDougal MWL for the last 2 and a half months. I started June 4th and I am down 18 lbs. I have never felt so good, had more energy, been more concentrated. I always had issues focusing, but not Im able to multi task like never before. My productivity at work has gone way up. I have never felt like this and plan on staying on this way of eating forever. Im never hungry, always satisfied and food tastes better. I tell everyone that Im doing this WOE and I get blank stares, but I dont care. I just tell them how I am now eating this way and let them see the results. I am a McDougaller for life. Thanks Mr McDougall for giving me the knowledge to be a better person and husband.

P.S. I just lowered my goal from 190 to 185, I feel that is now possible with this WOE
Matt
maxlexi

Re: 2.5 months

Postby AlwaysAgnes » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am

:thumbsup:
You don't have to wait to be happy.
AlwaysAgnes

Postby Atheria » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:14 pm

maxlexi wrote:I have been on McDougal MWL for the last 2 and a half months. I started June 4th and I am down 18 lbs. I have never felt so good, had more energy, been more concentrated. I always had issues focusing, but not Im able to multi task like never before. My productivity at work has gone way up. I have never felt like this and plan on staying on this way of eating forever. Im never hungry, always satisfied and food tastes better. I tell everyone that Im doing this WOE and I get blank stares, but I dont care. I just tell them how I am now eating this way and let them see the results. I am a McDougaller for life. Thanks Mr McDougall for giving me the knowledge to be a better person and husband.

P.S. I just lowered my goal from 190 to 185, I feel that is now possible with this WOE
Matt

I second the :thumbsup:
~ ATHERIA ~
www.bridge4spirit.wordpress.com
Atheria

Postby SweetPea » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Fantastic! It's inspiring to read about your progress and happiness with the program. :)
~♥~ It's never too late to go after what you want. ~♥~
SweetPea

Postby shell1226 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

That is just wonderful!! I am so happy that you've found this program and are reaping the benefits.
Rachelle

shell1226

Postby jamietwo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Good for you! :D
Jamie
jamietwo

Postby pinkrose » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:10 pm

maxlexi wrote:I have been on McDougal MWL for the last 2 and a half months. I started June 4th and I am down 18 lbs. I have never felt so good, had more energy, been more concentrated. I always had issues focusing, but not Im able to multi task like never before. My productivity at work has gone way up. I have never felt like this and plan on staying on this way of eating forever. Im never hungry, always satisfied and food tastes better. I tell everyone that Im doing this WOE and I get blank stares, but I dont care. I just tell them how I am now eating this way and let them see the results. I am a McDougaller for life. Thanks Mr McDougall for giving me the knowledge to be a better person and husband.

Matt

:D :-D :) :-) :nod:
pinkrose

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories