My success story.

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: My success story.

Postby talkingmountain » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 am

Josh AND dad,

Thank you so much for posting your inspiring story. It is the classic ripple effect, no?

You really give me hope that once I reach a healthy weight and my remaining health problems disappear, I might inspire my family to make some life-saving changes too.

Mazeltov!
Cured: severe reflux, chronic pain, pre-diabetes. More to come!
Join me at my McDougall journal, "Recommitting" http://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29811
talkingmountain

Postby victoria » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 am

I'm glad I looked here for motivation. Guess what? I found it in your story and the health and serenity that your *after* photo implies. I am struggling with an extra 30 lbs and the isolation that i have allowed to happen due to the weight, so i love reading the transfomation stories and hope to be one someday too! thanks!
victoria

Postby carollynne » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 am

This is a very motivating family story. I think it is grand and let us know here how it is all going too. Love how this WOE can transform us and give us control over our lives and health too!
Let us know here how you are doing as time goes on too! I am hoping my dear husband too will join me more and more, altho now he says he will, he cheats far too often. It was my sons who led me to this WOE and we are in your age group, so it can happen, no matter how old we age.
I have lost about 60 lbs and never thought I'd be in the 150s ever again. cured my NAFLD!! Feel great!! Wt loss is so good for the knees and back, ankle, that I know I will never start back to the SAD way of eating again.
carollynne

Postby berryhappy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Congrats Josh, dad and mom!!! You all are very inspirational.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Mario
berryhappy

Previous

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories