Further eyesight improvement

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Further eyesight improvement

Postby Amoux » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

So last week I had my annual sight check-up - to find that my eyesight continues to improve. That's the second year in a row - and the astigmatism in particularly is measurably improved. A wonderful outcome which I truly never expected to happen. :)
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our chance to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."

Viktor E Frankl
Amoux

Re: Further eyesight improvement

Postby judynew » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:06 am

That's wonderful news. Who would ever have thought that could happen? There is so much we don't know about the workings of our own bodies.
judynew

Postby Amoux » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:53 pm

It never ceases to amaze me, how the body keeps on working to heal itself - such a miracle! :)
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our chance to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."

Viktor E Frankl
Amoux

Postby JaniceYvonne » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Amoux, Where are you at with your food/weight these days? Still juicing instead of eating? What do you eat to maintain the weight loss if you are maintaining? Thanks
JaniceYvonne

Postby Willijan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Amoux,

Since I have astigmatism and extreme near-sightedness, I have to ask: Did your eye doctor have any explanation for your improvement? I would be so excited if something like that happened to me, but I don't know what causes astigmatism, and of course never thought this diet would help my vision.

Congratulations on your improved vision!
Willijan

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories