November MM, anyone care to join me?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

November MM, anyone care to join me?

Postby Ruff » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Good morning people,

I am starting a November Mary's Mini because it is getting warmer and I have discovered lockdown weight gain has made my summer dresses a little tighter than I would like :eek: :eek:

So a mini it is. Potato based of course, a good Irish lass like me will always base a mini on potatoes, and I reserve to right to some almond milk in my tea because life has to be worth living, although mostly on a mini I drink fizzy water.

I am making hash browns at the moment, these will just be eaten as is. And there is soup bubbling on the back of the stove, potato and onion, to put into a flask for lunch. I'm not sure about dinner yet. Probably baked potatoes with a salad from the garden. we have lettuce, radish, carrots etc all ready for eating. I struggle with the dryness of baked potatoes, so I might pour some of my soup over them.

Would anyone care to join me because these things are always more fun in a group. :)
Katie

My testimonial. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38433
Ruff

Re: November MM, anyone care to join me?

Postby moonlight » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:21 am

How is the MM going? I wish I could join you but it is too restrictive for me. I struggle staying on the MWL plan! Best of luck! Keep us posted!!
moonlight

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program