I am thrilled to be part of this Program !

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

I am thrilled to be part of this Program !

Postby Miata10 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:46 pm

I have spent most of the day reading through the forum....have read "The Starch Solution" am part of a group in Calgary Alberta - "ForkSmart" - love eating this way...but need to get focused and be accountable. My primary issue has been "consistency"...I need to do food prep on the weekend to be organized and prepared for the week...to ensure lunch is easy to prepare on a daily basis and that I have a hearty soup made for when I arrive home - so I do not order food in!

My plan is to be part of this forum on a daily basis - a) I will do a weigh in and post tomorrow morning b) journal on a daily basis...to really see my food habits and how they correspond to my mood/emotions. As one weight loss expert said "you will never win the weight loss game until you master your emotions"....that "landed" for me! c) exercise min 30 min daily...very easy to watch a you tube health or motivational documentary while on the treadmill and I actually like exercising! My Goal: weight loss of 50 lbs. within 6 months....I know its a journey...and I also know its very possible and that I need to stop trying to do things on my own and reach out for support.

So thank you everyone for all of your posts which I find very motivating! See you tomorrow morning!
Miata10

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program