November 2019 McDougall Weigh In Thread

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: November 2019 McDougall Weigh In Thread

Postby laurag » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Michele hope this way of eating heals your body you get thru this happy and healthy so sorry that happened to you. Artists so understand having that inner conversation about why I can have this or that that I know is not good for me. My food plan went ok, not perfect. I did have a cookie but just one and I'm really ready to do a full on compliance to loose five pounds I am starting today.
laurag

Postby Michele613 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:26 pm

TODAY, rather than tomorrow is the right day to start! Good luck and adherence. I am a foodaholic and food has always been my escape and my method of celebrating, and passing time and filling in the gaps in my life. Guess I need to run towards the positive aspects and face my choices head on. Good luck to me too. WE CAN DO THIS!
Michele613

Postby amandamechele » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Michele613 wrote:TODAY, rather than tomorrow is the right day to start! Good luck and adherence. I am a foodaholic and food has always been my escape and my method of celebrating, and passing time and filling in the gaps in my life. Guess I need to run towards the positive aspects and face my choices head on. Good luck to me too. WE CAN DO THIS!

You totally can do this! Get started now: simplify your eating, follow the plan well and it will become easier. Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time. :)
amandamechele

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program