Looking for a WFPB Buddy

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Looking for a WFPB Buddy

Postby newbie2019 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:24 am

Hi!
Looking for a WFPB buddy to do daily check ins, discuss recipes, fitness, etc. I am a 47, woman, active, workout most days (run/walk and weights), cook my own food, wine maybe on a Saturday night. Went WFPB in January. LOVE the lifestyle but havent killed it with weight loss. Looking to lose 25 pounds.

LMK :)
newbie2019

Re: Looking for a WFPB Buddy

Postby dlee » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:45 am

Hi Newbie 2019 Yes this a great group to join. Just keep checking in. Have you read the journals section. After reading some of the journals you may find someone who's maybe on the same trajectory you are on and make comments on their journal.I'm sure they would appreciate that, good for them and a connection for you. Maybe you will feel like starting your own. Also there is a FB group McDougall and friends which is very interactive daily. You might want to check it out. Lots of ways to connect with others who are WFPB.. good wishes on your journey. Dlee
dlee

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program