March 2019 McDougall Weigh In Thread

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: March 2019 McDougall Weigh In Thread

Postby Shelley Crockett » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:05 am

3 weeks to the day of my return from the McDougall weekend I've had a full week of normal blood sugar readings!! I'm so thrilled, I couldn't wait until Friday to share. My average reading is 6.9 for the week. Woot Woot!! :)

I have a picture, but can't seem to load it?
Shelley Crockett

Postby anelson108 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

Weigh-in today: 194.6
Last week: 197.6
Results: 3 pound loss
Total loss (since joining MWL): 10
Goal weight: 150 pounds (5' 6" height)
NOTE: My youngest daughter was home for spring break last week. I ate a lot of high-fat and high-sugar foods mainly because I didn't do any meal planning for myself before and during her visit. I'm getting back to MWL program now.
anelson108

Postby amandamechele » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Sorry Angela, I saw this and then forgot to include in the April group. I’ll add you to the tally there.
Best wishes this week. You did quite well.

Amy :)
amandamechele

Postby landog » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Shelley Crockett wrote:3 weeks to the day of my return from the McDougall weekend I've had a full week of normal blood sugar readings!! I'm so thrilled, I couldn't wait until Friday to share. My average reading is 6.9 for the week. Woot Woot!! :)

I have a picture, but can't seem to load it?

Way to go, Shelly!

I use https://postimages.org/

After uploading the image, copy the "Hotlink for forums" and paste it into your post.
Delete everything before the first [img] tag and after the last [/img ] tag.
Make sure to preview your post to make sure it's right!

Again, it's wonderful to hear of your progress. Keep it up! As you see, it works!!
landog

Postby alishana » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:21 am

Hi everyone, I didn't checked in during the past mouth or so and mainly stayed at the same weight until I've noticed that pounds were coming back. I've started doing yoga every day and it feels very nice. It made me want to take care of my body again and I really want to go back on track ! So here I am :-D I'm exited to be in this journey with you all.
alishana

Postby amandamechele » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:00 am

alishana wrote:Hi everyone, I didn't checked in during the past mouth or so and mainly stayed at the same weight until I've noticed that pounds were coming back. I've started doing yoga every day and it feels very nice. It made me want to take care of my body again and I really want to go back on track ! So here I am :-D I'm exited to be in this journey with you all.

Hi Alishana,

Great to hear from you again, and glad to have you back. :)
Here is the link to the April MWL Weigh In Group.

What kind of yoga are you doing? Sounds fun.

Amy
amandamechele

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program