Fat burn

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Fat burn

Postby LSS1951 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 am

in three weeks I am down .4 on the bmi scale. .5 more and I will be in the over weight catagory not obese
thank you dr mcdougall
LSS1951

Postby dlee » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:11 am

slojure wrote:Anyone on fructose?

I think that my body cant handle carbs much. Well i dont know but i am eating High carb now for 2 months and didnt lose anny fat (100% sure that i am in calorie deficit).
But last to days when i eat vegan High protein (just tofu and cacao - somekind of puding) melas i notice that i have MUCH more energy than eating High carb. Why? I feel slughis eating High carb diet :crybaby: I dont eat anny fat

Slojure have you actually read any of the info provided in the comments or on this site?
You are in american terms
about 6 feet tall and weigh 138 lb..that's not over weight. Were you previously heavy? Maybe the belly fat is actually loose skin?
Maybe make out a meal plan and yes you can include higher density calorie like tofu but use lots of veggies and starch with it. Try to make a balanced plan and see how you feel.
dlee

Postby slojure » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:36 am

Hy,

well i think now, that my belly is like kwashiorkor. I was restricting my calories so long (years)...now i am paying those bills :oops:
Yesterday i eat large meal (about 8 hours ago - millet porridge, i that one meal had about 1800 calories +-) and now, i am hungry again. Is this really physically hunger, or are just hormones playing with me? :shock:
Yes, i now think that my belly is cause of undereating so manny years. But how to eat now to not gain a lot of weigh, becouse my body is not adoptet to much Food now?

Really appreciate you help, answers :D
slojure

Postby slojure » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:22 am

I still dont know how to act on this. Like i said i was restricting mycalories for to long (5 years or more). I know this was dumpest this i ever did :(. Now i started eating again more "normal", but i am wondering do i need to eat on hunger or on calories? Because my body adopt on this style of eating for so manny years, and if i now eat on hunger i hardly eat 1000 calories (700 - 800 kcal i think)!! I assume that of all those years i damaged my metabolism. Can you please give mesome adivce.
My numbers are:
Age 29
Weight: 60 kg
Height: 181 cm
BMR: 1880 kcal

thanks in advance :)
slojure

Postby slojure » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:45 am

ok, i know but...if i eat 2 bananas i dont feell hunger for 5, sometimes even more hours...i dont think thats normal :? My metabolism has slowed donwn i thnik, so if i eat, then my body would think that it need to store all that Food and shut down hunger becouse i was restricting my clories and wont eat even i felt hungry (before in the past). So if i now eat on hunger, i would eat hardly 1000kcals per day. Do i need to eat on my BMR calories for a while?
slojure

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program