Comprehensive List of Green & Yellow Vegetables?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Comprehensive List of Green & Yellow Vegetables?

Postby Tom Dylan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi,

This should be easy to find, but for me it has not been. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of "green and yellow" vegetables for the Maximum Weight Loss plan.

I have the book, but I can't find a comprehensive list in it. I also can't seem to find a good list on the Internet.

Can someone point me to one? Please, don't tell me it's just common sense. I'm looking to stir my imagination with ideas I hadn't considered.

Thanks!
Tom Dylan
Tom Dylan

Re: Comprehensive List of Green & Yellow Vegetables?

Postby JeffN » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Tom Dylan wrote:Hi,

This should be easy to find, but for me it has not been. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of "green and yellow" vegetables for the Maximum Weight Loss plan.

I have the book, but I can't find a comprehensive list in it. I also can't seem to find a good list on the Internet.

Can someone point me to one? Please, don't tell me it's just common sense. I'm looking to stir my imagination with ideas I hadn't considered.

Thanks!

The phrase, green and yellow vegetables, in regard to the MWL program, refers to all the non-starchy vegetables.

Here is a pretty good list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_n ... vegetables

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Re: Comprehensive List of Green & Yellow Vegetables?

Postby Tom Dylan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Thanks Jeff! Exactly what I was looking for!
Tom Dylan
Tom Dylan

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program