Returning ...

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Returning ...

Postby Trish » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:21 am

Hello to everyone here....

I have been here before, I followed the MWL and lost the weight, then over the past year have followed the regular McDougall way of eating but began to include some foods like pretzels (etc) and have not been as diligent about keeping my plant based starch HIGH...

I am a vegan (which makes it easy) and a Type 1 insulin dependent diabetic since childhood (which can make high starch an issue) soooooo...... with persistence in mind, I am back to this group, I can be helpful... yeah! :-D

I posted my weight and ticker below, from Friday so I'll have a week to go even though I don't get counted in this week. I'm here because I've been a McDougaller for quite some years now (however imperfect at it) so I can be helpful to others, as well as I need the help of accountability to lose this unwanted weight.

Thanks for being here!!
Trish

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbrjGTF/]
Trish

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program