Help Me Start

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Help Me Start

Postby kmkm » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Could you point me in the direction to start the Max Weight Loss program. I have the Starch Solution book, is this what I need to get started?
kmkm

Re: Help Me Start

Postby amandamechele » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 am

The Starch Solution is a great book and can teach you so much about Dr. McDougall's regular program.
Here are the more specific guidelines for the Maximum Weight Loss version of his program:
MWL Guidelines.

He also has a book for the program that can possibly be found at your local library or on Amazon.com

Amy
amandamechele

Postby amandamechele » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 am

I just checked... the book is also available for sale through the online shop on this website:

Purchase The Maximum Weight Loss Program by Dr. John McDougall.
amandamechele

Postby kmkm » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Thank you! I will read the guidelines; maybe I can figure out what to do until the book gets here!
kmkm

Postby amandamechele » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:03 pm

You're welcome. Feel free to join our September Weigh-In Group while you're waiting for the book to arrive. The first post links to all kinds of resources that you can start reading and watching.
(And...you don't have to weigh in if you don't want to.). :)

Amy
amandamechele

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program