Book updates?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Book updates?

Postby Lasirenasix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:56 am

I have the McDougall Progam for Maximum weight loss that I bought about 14 years ago. I want to follow it again, but I am wondering if there are any updates to the program that I should know about before I start again. Should I buy a new copy of the book? Also, I thought the "Fast Food" videos were available on download. I don't even own a DVD player anymore. Are there any plans to make these videos downloadable?
Lasirenasix

Re: Book updates?

Postby VeggieSue » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:18 pm

There has never been an update to the MWLP book, so the one you already own is the one to follow.

The Jeff Novick Fast Food videos are produced by the people at VegSource, and they are the ones that are also selling a streaming version of each one.

https://store.vegsource.com/collections/fast-food-series

Click each video on this page and it'll open up to the page for that video where you have the option to purchased the DVD for $23.90 or the streaming version for $20.
VeggieSue

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program