Support Thread

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Support Thread

Postby zumacraig » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I've been working at this for several years. I need a support group. Can this be it? I'm going to try and check in a few times a week to post how I am doing and to support others. Hope this keeps going! :-D

For lack of a better term, I'm MWL. When I'm on program I eat whole veggies, fruits and grains. No oil, no sugar and low salt. Still dealing with sugar addiction. Raisins are a final obstacle as well as a biweekly 'cheat' to varying degrees. Dealing with cravings is really tough. I think I've got some final pieces for the puzzle. Will get into this at some point. At this point, good luck tomorrow.

Flour an issue? Not sure. Alcohol? Just some questions I'm considering.
zumacraig

Re: Support Thread

Postby f1jim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:18 am

If you are following the MWL this would be appropriate but I think doing a Journal over in the Journal forum would be best. I think you will find lot's of souls to help you. Start with a synopsis of where you are at and what your goals are. I bet you find it rewarding.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program