Rice Milk

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Rice Milk

Postby Hana » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi, my husband and I are going to be starting the maximum weight loss program starting April 1st. We are both very excited to start. I have one question, we cannot find any store bought rice milk that does not have added oil. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know we can make our own, and we will probably do that. We just like to have store bought on hand for convenience. Thank you!
Hana

Re: Rice Milk

Postby VeggieSue » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 am

If you look at the drop down menus above, under the Education tab, an arrow opens up a link to the Canned and Packaged Foods section of the McDougall web site.

https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/free-mcdougall-program/canned-packaged-foods/

On that page you'll find a section for plant milks. A few brands do carry rice milk. I, myself, have never been able to find any of these locally, but I'm sure you can find an on-line vendor that carries one.
VeggieSue

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program