I put back on weight.

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

I put back on weight.

Postby NightFlight » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:22 pm

This weekend I went crazy with the rice, bananas and salt. Maybe its the salt that did it, but I have put back on about four lbs.

Calories and portions do count. I just have to figure out how to lessen those things. I'm hungrier on this diet.
NightFlight

Re: I put back on weight.

Postby WyldMoonWoman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

It could be the salt. I went camping earlier this month and for ease of food preparation, I made simple soups with boiling water, I brought cooked potatoes, pinto beans, veggies, and greens...put them in a bowl and warmed them with boiling water. I used organic vegan better than bullion veggie broth concentrate to flavor my soups and gained 6 lbs....it came off in two days...I was bloated and my fingers were swollen...my rings were tight so I knew it was the salt. Don't stress...drink lots of water to flush it out.
All Love, All the Time
Lisa
WyldMoonWoman

Re: I put back on weight.

Postby NightFlight » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 pm

WyldMoonWoman wrote:It could be the salt. I went camping earlier this month and for ease of food preparation, I made simple soups with boiling water, I brought cooked potatoes, pinto beans, veggies, and greens...put them in a bowl and warmed them with boiling water. I used organic vegan better than bullion veggie broth concentrate to flavor my soups and gained 6 lbs....it came off in two days...I was bloated and my fingers were swollen...my rings were tight so I knew it was the salt. Don't stress...drink lots of water to flush it out.

Yeah, I think it might be the salt too. I bought a small bottle of Himalayan pink salt and had been using it. A few years ago I put on some weight using a product called Krazy Salt; it was delish, but I guess salt and I don't mesh well. I'll stick to hot sauces.
NightFlight

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program