Cut out the sugar for sure!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Cut out the sugar for sure!

Postby Beaner » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:17 pm

For people like me that seem to be more 'food sensitive' than others, I found that cutting out the sugar really helped. Its not like I even ate a lot of sweets, but with the help of Stevia it was pretty easy. Next step, white flour. I am still surprised, the program is not that hard to follow, and the payback is awesome! What other program can you eat untill you are stuffed, and stilll lose weight and feel better? :-D
Beaner

Re: Cut out the sugar for sure!

Postby openmind » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Beaner wrote:For people like me that seem to be more 'food sensitive' than others, I found that cutting out the sugar really helped. Its not like I even ate a lot of sweets, but with the help of Stevia it was pretty easy. Next step, white flour. I am still surprised, the program is not that hard to follow, and the payback is awesome! What other program can you eat untill you are stuffed, and stilll lose weight and feel better? :-D

Helped in which way? Additional weight loss?

I'm glad you like Stevia,- personally, I'm a little suspicious of using Stevia long term, and I don't like the taste of it anyway, so I prefer to use brown sugar or maple syrup on my oatmeal.
openmind

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program