weight loss after 3 days?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

weight loss after 3 days?

Postby jvarcoe » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi :D

started starch solution 3 days ago after researchig when my weight loss stopped with regular "healthy" diet and exercise.
so far after 3 days ive lost 3.9lb, is this normal? Im happy about it!
I exercise at least 4 days a week, and usually 1 a week on top of that i do take dogs to the dog park for 45 min hike.
im not following the exact starter diet recipies but i am following all the rules.
jvarcoe

Re: weight loss after 3 days?

Postby Emily » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey, I don't know why no one replied to your post, but your results are definitely typical of many (but not all) who adopt this diet. I guess my point is not everyone has your experience, but I have heard about lots of people who have. :)

And following the recipe plan is not so important - you can eat whatever complies with the guidelines of the program. The diet information is simply offered for those who want guidance about "well, what do I eat?!"

I'm glad you're having success!
Emily

Re: weight loss after 3 days?

Postby ajhondrngal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:27 am

I'd say that's pretty typical.

I started from following the regular plan (so already a pretty healthy diet), but switched to MWL because I wasn't losing. In the first week I lost 4.4

I don't follow the exact recipes either. I just make sure I'm following the rules.

Progress, not perfection.
ajhondrngal

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program