Mary's Mini Challenge-would you like to join me?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Mary's Mini Challenge-would you like to join me?

Postby suthers64 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:01 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, and have been following the MWL plan for just over a month, with some weight loss success. I want to try the MM challenge, starting on Sunday. Is anybody else doing this? I'd love some company and support. Potatoes are my choice of starch. I just love them! :-D
suthers64

Postby Lyndzie » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:30 pm

HI Suthers! I'm doing a mini-ish right now, just started last Wednesday. Not sure how long I'll do it, but so far it has totally surpassed my expectations - more delicious and satisfying than I thought possible. I'm doing potatoes, too. I'd be happy to be your buddy!
Lindsey
My food journal: Adventures in Eating
My pregnancy journal: Maybe a Baby 2017
www.lindseyhead.coach
Lyndzie

Postby Jeff the Chef » Wed May 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Lyndzie wrote:HI Suthers! I'm doing a mini-ish right now, just started last Wednesday. Not sure how long I'll do it, but so far it has totally surpassed my expectations - more delicious and satisfying than I thought possible. I'm doing potatoes, too. I'd be happy to be your buddy!

Well, I guess it's too late to join you too. I'm starting today, 2017.05.04 in Tokyo.
Jeff the Chef

Postby Qwerty988 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:05 am

Jeff the Chef wrote:Well, I guess it's too late to join you too. I'm starting today, 2017.05.04 in Tokyo.

You're welcome to come join us over at the May Weigh-In Group! We weigh in Fridays and Saturdays. :)
Qwerty988

Postby Jeff the Chef » Thu May 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Qwerty988 wrote:
Jeff the Chef wrote:Well, I guess it's too late to join you too. I'm starting today, 2017.05.04 in Tokyo.

You're welcome to come join us over at the May Weigh-In Group! We weigh in Fridays and Saturdays. :)

Thanks!
Jeff the Chef

Postby Lyndzie » Sat May 06, 2017 4:43 am

Good luck Jeff! I did it for about three weeks. Got a little bored with potatoes towards the end, but felt great and got in my skinny jeans again (woohoo!).
Lindsey
My food journal: Adventures in Eating
My pregnancy journal: Maybe a Baby 2017
www.lindseyhead.coach
Lyndzie

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program