the 8 hour diet

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

the 8 hour diet

Postby Heidi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 am

I've been following the McDougall program for awhile and my health is just getting better and better. My last set of blood work was so good that I consider myself vampire bait:)! Normally I track every morsel I eat and I love doing that. The past month I thought I'd just eat without tracking and I've definitely overindulged. It's amazing how much hot air popped corn and rice cakes I can eat when I'm not writing down my menus. At any rate, it's time to get back to MWL basics. For me that means mostly veggies ( fruit on only a couple of days a week) with either potatoes, sweet potatoes, oatmeal ( at the most 1 x a day) or winter squash as my starch. I'm committing to posting my food here tomorrow. Posting will keep me honest. I would like to lose a size--possibly a size and a half and hope to lose it quickly and easily.

I just read on the internet about the 8 hour diet. Has anyone else read about it? It's about eating in an 8 hour period and it says that skipping breakfast is no big deal. Has anyone tried it?
Heidi

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program