my daily menu

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

my daily menu

Postby foodaddict » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:01 am

Is it okay to just eat like this as I eat very little variations.

porridge and an apple or blueberries or raisins for breakfast.

Bread or pasta for lunch. Bread with just basically bread and nothing with it. I like eating it as it is. Sometimes I eat an apple or banana with it. the pasta I eat either with tomato sauce or chili sauce or I cook some mushrooms and eat with it.

I usually eat potatoes for evening food and just potatoes nothing else either boiled on baked in the oven. occasionally I have some pickled cucumbers or sauerkraut with the potatoes if I got it at home.

I like eating fruit shaped veggies most of all. :nod: Either pickled fresh or cooked

and I drink water in-between meals.

I also drink nettle tea or hibiscus tea or fennel tea now and then if I want to drink something that is hot.

I am trying to quit drinking coffee and at the moment I am down to one cup per day. I am going to try and have just half a cup of coffee from Monday. I got to do it slowly as I drank a lot of coffee in the past up to 15-18 cups per day so I am proud of myself for at least just for now only having one per day.
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Re: my daily menu

Postby foodaddict » Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 am

what I eat now after I have been eating the mcdougall diet for almost 10 months is fruit and grains. Either bread or pasta or porridge or just simply cooked grains like whole oats or barley.

I try and find fruit that is locally produced so it will be environmental friendly :-D

lots of apples in the region where I live and also they grow a lot of oat here.

so figure that it must be healthy :-P

So daily menus will be like porridge for breakfast with some fruit. pasta or couscous or cooked whole grain oat for lunch and then bread and fruit for dinner.
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Postby foodaddict » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 am

I eat more food now days. I think something inside me has healed so I can digest things better!

I eat porridge( oat or rye) for breakfast with some berries like raspberries I seem to be allergic towards blueberries and similar berries like that. I can eat cherries and oranges which I could not do in the past. which is pleasing :)

rose hip soup some days for breakfast and some bread.

lunch is a salad with Chinese cabbage and cherry tomato and shallot onion and a slice of cucumber and one radish.

I seem to be allergic towards lettuce :( But that cabbage is a good substitute and taste almost the same.

and I eat peas or beans with the salad in a bowl of its own. heated or newly cooked.

I eat kale or other cabbage cooked for evening food or rutabaga. and I have either millet or buckwheat with that. Sometimes I have onions also cooked along with the kale.

Once per month I eat a pizza. :D

I seem to be allergic towards carrots and other root veggies similar to that.

rutabaga is a crusiferous so that is okay. :nod:
foodaddict

Postby foodaddict » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:17 pm

today I took a fruit day and felt better than every

do realize i cant eat this way for ever but its nice to fruit fast once in a while

:)
foodaddict

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals