Happy Birthday VeggieSue

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Happy Birthday VeggieSue

Postby SilverDollar* » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Happy Birthday VeggieSue! Wishing you the best! RAS :D
SilverDollar*

Re: Happy Birthday VeggieSue

Postby Mark Cooper » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:51 am

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I hope you have a lovely day! I enjoy your contributions to the discussions here.
Mark Cooper

Postby VeggieSue » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:23 am

Thanks, everyone.

Hubby and I are both off work today, so, dressed in my favorite Weird NJ t-shirt and armed with my store gift card we're going to mask up and hit the Hallmark Store for the first time since early February, and he promises not to moan and groan when I take forever drooling over all the cute little goodies they have. He's only going with me to restrain me from picking up and touching everything, pushing every music and light-up button like I used to do in that store. Hmmm, maybe if I wear disposable gloves . . .
VeggieSue

Postby f1jim » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:19 pm

HBTY HBTY HBDV HBTY
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Return to The Lounge