C60 supplement

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

C60 supplement

Postby Soive2000 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:27 am

I want to start taking this stuff. It is dissolved in olive oil in order and because of this I was wondering if I could take it along with the Fork over Knife diet? I have advanced osteo-arthritis in my spine, hips , and knees and it is proven to benefit people with that kind of arthritis, but don't want to contradict my diet either.
Does anyone have any input on this stuff and taking it with our diet?
Thank you,
Anita :-D
Soive2000

Re: C60 supplement

Postby Ron1943 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:13 pm

Soive2000 wrote:I want to start taking this stuff. It is dissolved in olive oil in order and because of this I was wondering if I could take it along with the Fork over Knife diet? I have advanced osteo-arthritis in my spine, hips , and knees and it is proven to benefit people with that kind of arthritis, but don't want to contradict my diet either.
Does anyone have any input on this stuff and taking it with our diet?
Thank you,
Anita :-D

First off, who is saying it works for arthritis? Probably the people that are selling that stuff. I suffered with arthritis in my knees and wrists for many years. Since following Dr. McDougall's diet, it all cleared up. This last weekend we had a double celebration. We live in Canada so we celebrated July 1st and because my wife is an American we celebrated July 4th. Well on 4 days I ate ice cream and by Monday my knees and wrist were extremely painful. All this due to my own stupidity. As long as I eat NO animal products my arthritis is gone. When I slip up it comes right back.

Check this out. https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/educ ... arthritis/

And NO oil!
Ron1943

Postby VeggieSue » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:50 am

This website is for the McDougall food plan, not Forks over Knives. Dr. McDougall was one of many participants in that movie, each one with his/her own variations of the WFPB diet, including "Forks Over Knives" itself. Please read the information in the Quick Start Guide at the top of the page and the How to Begin forum on the message board.

Once you do all that you'll find that Dr. McDougall does NOT allow any supplements other than B12 vitamin. Nothing else.

And definitely NO OIL in any form.
VeggieSue

Postby healthyvegan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 am

C60 is Nonsense. It’d be like eating graphite or activated charcoal
mrmrsvegan.com free whole starch low fat cookbook #wslf
healthyvegan

Return to The Lounge