App Recipes Incomplete

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

App Recipes Incomplete

Postby countryautumns » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:52 am

Hello,
I just found the Macdougall app and some of the recipes are incomplete. They show directions, but no ingredient list. Does anyone know if or when it is going to be fixed or updated?
Thanks!
countryautumns

Re: App Recipes Incomplete

Postby VeggieSue » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:47 am

It's been ages since I touched the app - all the recipes are already here in the Recipes section. I never ran into the problem of incomplete recipes when I did use the app.

I just opened it up now on my iPad and have no problems with the few recipes I just tried, but what are the odds I opened the same ones you did?

Are you using the Android or IOS version?

Give us an example of an incomplete recipe so we can see if it's happening to others and is the app itself or just your download. If it's only happening on yours, it might be a corrupted download and would be fixed by removing the app and downloading it again.

If all else fails, maybe write the office email

[email protected]

and let them know and they can tell you who to contact for tech support.
VeggieSue

Postby Yomom » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:54 am

I have used the McDougall App for years, on my iPhone, and have never had that problem. Can you give us an example, and I will check on my phone?
Kathy
Yomom

Postby VegSeekingFit » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi,

I also have the app (love it) and have not had this issue (but haven't tried all of the recipes) -- I have most of the books - so happy to be another person who would help to look something up, if you have an example.

Best,
Stephanie
"Just put one foot in front of the other and don't worry about the length of the path.
Once you get on that path, and the longer you stay on it, there eventually will come a time when you will not turn back." - Martina Navratilova
VegSeekingFit

Postby dea720 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 am

Hi countryautumns,

I mangage McDougall Mobile Cookbook.
The app requires an internet connection, we you connection to WiFi?

Best,
Deanna
dea720

Postby countryautumns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:57 pm

I got busy and forgot about this post.. I guess it was a glitch or something but the app is working fine now. The day it happened several recipes showed the word "ingredients" but when I'd click on it nothing would happen. I would only see the directions, no ingredient list. Weird, but working fine now.
THank you to everyone who offered help!
countryautumns

Postby VeggieSue » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:32 am

Computers are like they sometimes. Glad to see it's working for you now. Enjoy!
VeggieSue

Return to The Lounge