McDougaller & Friends Summer Potluck 2018 (SF Bay Area)

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

McDougaller & Friends Summer Potluck 2018 (SF Bay Area)

Postby darad » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:23 pm

McDougallers & Friends Summer Potluck Party
June 23, 2018

Creekside Park Community Center
10455 Miller Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014

In case you missed, or attended, here are photos from today's Summer Potluck event. Plan on attending the 2019 Summer Potluck Party to share your progress and meet other McDougallers.

Attendees brought a favorite McDougall style dish, and shared experiences on this WOE with others. A well planned executed event, hosted by Grace and Johnny.

FYI: CyberLink Power Director 15 used to convert photo sequence into a MP4 video.
Last edited by darad on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darad

Re: McDougaller & Friends Summer Potluck 2018

Postby f1jim » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:15 pm

It was great to meet you Dared. It's always a wonderful thing putting a face to a name. Grace did a fabulous job arranging all the details so all we had to do was come and eat. (and talk) Grace wants to make this an annual event so I know where I will be this same time next year.
Also a big thanks for posting the pics. It's clear the McDougall diet has no effect on my graying hair!!! I always look at pics with me and wonder just who that 18 yr=ear old is in the 62 year old body.
It's events like this that keep me feeling young. What a super group of people.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Re: McDougaller & Friends Summer Potluck 2018

Postby gracezw » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Thank you Darad, and thank you Jim! It was really great to have met both of you and all others!
I know that I will do better next time.
gracezw

Return to The Lounge