CLA Safflower Oil

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

CLA Safflower Oil

Postby Langeranger » Thu May 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Just learned of another "Silver Bullet." Various celebs are reporting remarkable weight loss in remarkably short time spans. Anyone know the skinny on this stuff?
Langeranger

Re: CLA Safflower Oil

Postby patty » Fri May 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Langeranger wrote:Just learned of another "Silver Bullet." Various celebs are reporting remarkable weight loss in remarkably short time spans. Anyone know the skinny on this stuff?

I am sure they are dieting like crazy. It is only when you connect the addiction (the illusion of free will) dominos of food and money does the lynchpin of the body, mind and SOCIAL buck stops here. Starch is the antidote because it creates the Satiety to think it through. it is interesting amputees can still feel the presence of a limb that is no longer appears to be there. The Light body is always intact. The non-empirical world is always present. You can't get rid of it or lose it.

Aloha, patty
patty

Postby GeoffreyLevens » Sat May 27, 2017 7:13 am

Only new wave of publicity. Years ago (maybe 15 ?) CLA was being marketed as cancer preventive and maybe weight loss supp too; so long ago I don't remember. Likely someone w/ leverage decided to try to revive the market and it looks like they have had some success.
GeoffreyLevens

Postby f1jim » Sat May 27, 2017 8:17 am

That's one of the advantages of being old. You get the benefit of seeing this stuff played out many times. Miracle substances can be the next super food or nutrient and when the next generation comes along they get to be suckered as they "discover" it.
Someday we will learn and really pass along the truth.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Return to The Lounge