Documentary => 'VACCINES' REVEALED

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Documentary => 'VACCINES' REVEALED

Postby Lyndzie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:04 pm

I am definitely more inclined to think that the mom hitting up the McDonald's drive-thru while pregnant, then formula feeding her child, is the bigger culprit than vaccines. How on earth is a brain suppost to form properly when not given appropriate nutrition? Have you read the list of stuff in formula? Cow's milk is for cows, not people.

I will also say that I have done no research on this whatsoever, it's all purely speculative. What I've been told (by my children's pediatrician, who also totally supports this way of eating) is that a single dose of vaccine that we received as a child had more chemical additives than all of the recommended vaccines COMBINED that are administered today. Safety standards have improved, not declined.
Lindsey
My food journal: Adventures in Eating
My pregnancy journal: Maybe a Baby 2017
www.lindseyhead.coach
Lyndzie

Postby calvin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:25 am

calvin wrote:
bbq wrote:FYI - here's the link to watch episode 9 until its expiration:

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/episode-9-watch-now/
At about 1hr 35min of episode 9, this doctor reveals himself as an advocate of high-dietary-fat-induced ketosis as key to detox...Low Carb, High Fad = The Ketogenic Diet
I have since downloaded and all 10 videos, viewed about 5 of them. Based on the information presented so far and despite my qualms implied above, I now feel extremely fortunate to be too old to have been exposed to the plethera of modern vaccines and would never allow minors much less infants for whom I was responsible to be vaccinated. I've historically said No to all annual flu vacines even though I did not know the detailed arguements against them and will continue to do so. Curing the governmental cancer that is the CDC (Center for Disease Control) seems hopeless. :cry: I am not a family man, but if I were, long before I/we planned to have a new child in a state where infantile vaccination was mandatory, I/we would move to a different state.

the-only-vaccine-guide-a-new-parent-will-ever-need

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/

Reminder: The Lounge is no longer an appropriate forum for political subjects so don't go there.

Edit: this is a must watch:
Fighting Autism Brain Inflammation with Food
Last edited by calvin on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
calvin

Postby roundcoconut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 am

From my minimal understanding of the concerns about vaccines, a vaccine is a little bit like vanilla extract -- you need something for the vaccine to be suspended in, just as you need liquid to soak up and "deliver" the flavor of the vanilla bean.

In the case of vanilla extract, people either use alcohol or glycerin as their delivery mechanism -- so people who are highly sensitive to both of those substances will choose to abstain from vanilla extract, even though the vanilla bean itself is perfectly safe and will not trigger most people's food addictions -- it is the alcohol or glycerin that the vanila flavor is suspended in that they are trying to avoid.

With vaccines, I don't know what is being used currently to "deliver" the vaccines, but it is of utmost importance that this be SAFE, because it is being injected right into the veins of infants. We should take this very, very seriously!

I do not have children, or even plan to have children, but one speculation (which seems to be well-supported) is that the vaccines that were being given contained 400 times the acceptable amount of lead. So kids were getting full protection from polio and german measles, but were getting a dose of lead poisoning that many could not process or recover from -- thus the skyrocketing levels of autism in the American populace.

Meanwhile, we've always had physicians rushing to assure parents that the make-up of vaccines hasn't changed one bit since the vaccines we were given in the 70s, but they cannot reassure us of any such thing. They do not make the vaccines, they just blindly believe what the CDC says.

Of course, if the vaccines kids were given in the 90s and 00s were toxic and caused permanent harm to children, that wouldn't be favorable at all, and lots of people would be TICKED. So it is not surprising that all government entities say, "It couldn't possibly our fault, and all these people are paranoid wack-jobs." Also, the pediatricians just need to get people out the door with the shots that schools require so that a kid can enter kindergarten, and so of COURSE they are willing to say, "Don't believe anyone who questions the safety of vaccines. We know they are completely safe, and so just shut up and let me stick this needle in your baby."

I can't see any harm in discussing what might be going on with the make-up of vaccines, because it is very much a part of the overall system (medicine) that wants to deny culpability and promote business-as-usual, and what we are doing here, by choosing plant-based diets, is YES -- we are implying culpability and we are DISRUPTING business-as-usual.

So it is related and it may be worth discussing. (In the Political Forum is probably better though!)
roundcoconut

Postby Helpinghands » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

Dr. McDougall is pro-vaccines. He made sure every one of his kids and their kids were vaccinated. He considers vaccination one of the three major advances in science that prolongs life. He talks about his believe at an advanced study weekend. That section starts at minute 32.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCu26Jw6-9k
Helpinghands

Postby f1jim » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:34 am

Not exactly. He does advocate vaccinating children for the common diseases and has stated he vaccinated all of his children.
The flu vaccination is a different matter entirely. On the basis of lack of efficacy he has not recommended the last few years of flu vaccines. They have proven to be near worthless so the risks do not outweigh the benefits for most people. As always, individual circumstances might override these general guidelines.
So YES to all the standard childhood vaccinations, year to year on the flu vaccinations.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Postby bbq » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:29 pm

http://youtu.be/RZUi0l_zubg

Freedom of Information Act Documents
https://worldmercuryproject.org/foia/

Robert De Niro and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are announcing something big tomorrow concerning vaccines and mercury.

The live press conference event begins at 9:25 AM EST on Wednesday, Feb. 15 at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.

The entire event will be live streamed so click HERE to watch live.

If you cannot attend the live stream, the recording will be made available HERE STARTING AT 10:00 AM EST.

Either way, we hope you'll take a moment to watch the event.
bbq

Postby Thrasymachus » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:09 am

Helpinghands wrote:The years before the Polio vaccine was invented there were 50,000 new cases of Polio every year. The year after most kids were vaccinated there were 50 new cases.

I have read that they simply changed the definition of polio. For example my uncle has multiple sclerosis. As I understand it in the past, it simply would have been said he had polio as few were diagnosed as having sclerosis and similar disease like Parkinsons, meningitis, Epstein Bar, etc. and instead they tended to be classified as having polio. But they changed definitions and criteria after the vaccine was introduced. For cancer they define survival rate as living for a short term period of 5 years after diagnosis and if you die 5 years later, you can be defined as having a positive survival rate.

Needless to say Pharmaceutical interests and medical equipment manufacturers that set the tone for allopathic medicine, frame issues to make it look their over-priced interventions are much more effective than they really are.
Thrasymachus

Postby patty » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:29 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Helpinghands wrote:The years before the Polio vaccine was invented there were 50,000 new cases of Polio every year. The year after most kids were vaccinated there were 50 new cases.

I have read that they simply changed the definition of polio. For example my uncle has multiple sclerosis. As I understand it in the past, it simply would have been said he had polio as few were diagnosed as having sclerosis and similar disease like Parkinsons, meningitis, Epstein Bar, etc. and instead they tended to be classified as having polio. But they changed definitions and criteria after the vaccine was introduced. For cancer they define survival rate as living for a short term period of 5 years after diagnosis and if you die 5 years later, you can be defined as having a positive survival rate.

Needless to say Pharmaceutical interests and medical equipment manufacturers that set the tone for allopathic medicine, frame issues to make it look their over-priced interventions are much more effective than they really are.

Sounds like that's it:)

Aloha, Patty
patty

Postby bbq » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 am

That's quite a few billion quids, still good enough to cover the settlements after blockbuster drugs like Avandia etc. got busted?

http://annualreport.gsk.com

American Taxpayers Have Paid Out $2 Billion To Settle Vaccine Lawsuits
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/science/vaccine-lawsuits-government/

bbq

Postby Alalu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 am

What if there are laws being made right now that will give governments the power to enforce vaccines on people. Especially children under 15 months old. what if President Obama signed this order?
http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/ ... ories-law/.
It doesn't matter if John Mcdougall thinks vaccines are safe because his children took them. It doesn't matter that vaccines have cured polio and small pox. Neither of these circumstances or statements make the vaccine business safe. ...Alalu
All truth passes through three stages.
First it is ridiculed.
Second it is violently opposed.
Third it is accepted as being self evident.
Author Schopenhauer.
Alalu

Postby Zennifer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 pm

---->Maybe it's not All or None with vaccines. How about that?

Some vaccines are incredibly important and have changed the course of life on Earth, IMHO. I just went and voluntarily got a shingles vaccine. But I REFUSE to get, or let my children get, some vaccines that have greater risk than possible benefit.

The problem is, BIg Pharma is greedy. Now they want to force everyone in the world to get vaccines, and so many! They advertise heavily and pressure doctors to give vaccines.

Research the flu vaccine. It was supposed to be only for people with compromised immune systems. Now the push is for every healthy person to get a flu vaccine, even though their rate of effectiveness is piss poor. I haven't had the flu since 2002, and I have never had a flu vaccine. People who get the vaccine swear it works. "I didn't get the flu this year. It's because I got a flu vaccine." Yeh, maybe not, though.

I believe that both my kids have tics because of vaccines, but I can't prove it. I tried to space their shots out; they got all but the Hep. B and Gardasil (to stop spread of HPV). I refused to get Hep B, flu shots or Gardasil after my second son started to tic badly following his last course of vaccines just before starting kindergarten. I don't know if that damaged his immune system or not, but I can't risk it any more. We can't trust Big Pharma.
Zennifer

Postby MikeInFL » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:26 pm

it is a fact that polio really only became a problem after the 1940s:

"..when chemical companies began to produce large amounts of DDT, heptachlor, dieldrin, tetraethyl pyrophosphate (TEPP), malathion, benzene hexachloride (BHC) and other pesticide chemicals for use on agricultural crops..."

Polio was being spread in contaminated pesticide laden milk, and while it's a horrible disease less then 2% had serious paralysis. What else caused polio to become widespread? Well, Dr Jonas Salk himself answered that:

"In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists, that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 “Abstracts”)

Salk was referring to the live virus Sabin vaccine.

So a according to Salk, a VACCINE was responsible for widespread polio!

At the same time Salk introduced his vaccine, the nasty pesticides where being removed from agricultural use.

we also know that:

"Six New England states reported increases in polio one year after the Salk vaccine was introduced, ranging from more than doubling in Vermont to Massachusetts’ astounding increase of 642%; other states reported increases as well.

The incidence in Wisconsin increased by a factor of five. Idaho and Utah actually halted vaccination due to the increased incidence and death rate."

polio declined both in European countries that refused mass vaccination as well as in those that employed it.

So if a nasty virus is out there, something helps spread it, and that could be poor sanitation, unhealthy populations with poor immune systems, food industry, or even a vaccine.
MikeInFL

Postby MikeInFL » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 pm

here's another problem with vaccines:

"certain vaccines are in-fact causing both viral and bacterial mutations."

how? Vaccines can cause viruses and bacteria to mutate, creating and new potent viruses and bacteria. These 'super bugs' may eventually threaten future generations and possibly humanity itself.

"Life-threatening pathogens are capable of evolving rapidly and developing genetic decoys that serve to disguise them from even the most powerful drugs."

Whooping Cough

"Former post-doctoral researcher of the Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics, Grainne Long found that vaccination led to a 40-fold enhancement of B. parapertussis colonization in the lungs. His data suggested that the vaccine may be contributing to the observed rise in whooping cough incidence over the last decade by promoting B. parapertussis infection.

An acellular whooping cough vaccine actually enhances the colonization of Bordetella parapertussis in mice...

Despite widespread vaccination, whooping cough incidence is on the rise worldwide, making it a disease virtually immune to vaccines..."

Hepatitis B Virus

"In southern Italy, 44 contacts of hepatitis B virus carriers, including infants of carrier mothers, became HBsAg positive despite passive and active immunisation according to standard protocols."

more at:
http://preventdisease.com/news/12/07171 ... ions.shtml
MikeInFL

Postby bbq » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm

09-152 Bruesewitz v. Wyeth LLC (02/22/11) - Supreme Court
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf#page=55
The majority’s decision today disturbs that careful balance based on a bare policy preference that it is better “to leave complex epidemiological judgments about vaccine design to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries.”

Vaccines Unavoidably Unsafe and Safe - Matthews & Associates
http://dmlawfirm.com/vaccines-unavoidably-dangerous-safe/
Later, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe.” – Bruesewitz v.Wyeth LLC, 131 S. Ct. 1068, 179 L. Ed. 2d 1 (2011). At the same time (the hand quicker than the eye), the same high court also affirmed that drug companies should be vaccinated against state civil liability lawsuits filed by vaccine-injured children or the survivors of those children killed or injured by vaccines. The so-called “vaccine court” remains a possible avenue of compensation, but 80% of the cases filed there are turned back by the court, which is not really a court at all but a shadowy government tribunal unaccountable to the light of constitutional law.

The government agency in charge of approving drugs gets a surprising amount of money from the companies that make them
http://www.businessinsider.com/fda-user-fees-from-pharmaceutical-companies-2016-8

The pharmaceuticalisation of society? A framework for analysis
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9566.2011.01320.x/full
At the same time there are clear signs that the relationship between the pharmaceutical industry and state regulatory agencies is getting even closer. For example, the industry has been required to pay most of the cost of funding of regulatory agencies – a 100% funding for the MHRA since 1989, with similar trends in the EU (70% funding) and the USA (50% funding) since the mid-1990s. In return it has seen a significant reduction in the regulatory review times for new patentable drugs, which have tumbled by half in the USA since 1993, with similar dramatic falls evident in Europe (Abraham 2009b: 60).

Ty Bollinger Interview
https://vitaminmastery.com/ty-3/

The Truth about Vaccines - Episode 1 Teaser
http://youtu.be/4w2fm5Vjma0

The Truth about Vaccines - Episode 1: The History of Vaccines, Smallpox, Vaccine Safety & the Current CDC Schedule
http://youtu.be/yEQhDo_jD1g

Is the fox guarding the hen house or what?
bbq

Postby wade4veg » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:27 am

parnold wrote:d
I just finished watching it, and although I have personally been ANTI-vaccine for a while now (because of what I've studied), this series confirmed, beyond "any" doubt, my position on it!

-- http://VaccinesRevealed.com

Gosh.. so important...
Somehow I'm not surprised you had your ANTI-vaccine stance "Confirmed...BEYOND "ANY" DOUBT....

I mean, when you have zero doubts, it must be true.

I love folks who have zero doubts. It must be a amazing state of being. Knowing that what you believe is true, "beyond any doubt".

Thanks for passing on that all important confirmation of your position.
How foolish of me to get a polio vaccine back in the late 50's.
I mean, after all, there was little chance I'd end up like my 3 classmates who wore braces for their shriveled limbs.
Yes... in my class of 30 children, 3 had contracted polio. Two of them had braces on their legs and the other boy had a withered left arm, about the size of tree limb. Just the limb covered by skin... but entirely without muscle.
What a wonderful childhood he had. Especially as we went through 7th 8th and 9th grade where you begin to like girls.
But how many girls want to dance with the boy with a withered arm... Then on through high school, unable to participate in any sports... and on and on. Haven't seen him for some time. Don't know if he kept the limb or finally had it amputated.

Oh well... I'm sure he is grateful he didn't have access to a vaccine .... because God knows, he could have contracted something else.
Of course I'm sure he fully agrees with your "beyond any doubt" stance. Thanks for the update.
wade4veg

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge