Healthiest Diet On The Planet....shipped!

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Healthiest Diet On The Planet....shipped!

Postby f1jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 pm

I am anxious to get feedback from anyone completely unfamiliar with Dr. McDougall.
It's all about how it's presented and this book should be the best yet.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Postby Kaye » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:03 pm

LordGrover wrote:
Kaye wrote:Yes but I'm in the UK and mine isn't due until January :-(

I received my Kindle version from amazon.co.uk at 00.03 this morning. Happy days. :-D

Unfortunately I don't have a kindle so will wait patiently for my hard copy book to arrive in January. Thinking about it I would have been better to ask my sister in the US to get it and post it to me but never mind :crybaby:
Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed February 2017, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell
Kaye

Postby Sunny58 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Received my copy today !!! Love it :-)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCmpw3d/]Image
Sunny58

Postby canadamike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Kaye wrote:
LordGrover wrote:
Kaye wrote:Yes but I'm in the UK and mine isn't due until January :-(

I received my Kindle version from amazon.co.uk at 00.03 this morning. Happy days. :-D

Unfortunately I don't have a kindle so will wait patiently for my hard copy book to arrive in January. Thinking about it I would have been better to ask my sister in the US to get it and post it to me but never mind :crybaby:

You don't actually need a Kindle. You can download the Kindle app for your phone or computer. Then as long as you have an Amazon account you can buy the book from there through the Kindle store.
canadamike

Postby pundit999 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:40 am

I got mine from Amazon two days ago.
It is an interesting book but in my opinion, not as thorough as the Starch Solution.
But it has excellent recipes and the color book is amazing.

I basically will buy any book that Dr McDougalls writes. All of them have something interesting and useful. Books in general are such great value, you cannot go wrong spending a few dollars to get one.
pundit999

Previous

Return to The Lounge