Thanks To All

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Thanks To All

Postby -mermaid- » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 am

Hello everyone,

The thread I started and posted in last time I was here has been locked, but I would like to say a general thank you to everyone who bothered to comment and to share their point of view. I did read the thread and was surprised at the number of posts. We are a thinking crowd, if nothing else. And we are diverse. That's a good thing.

While it was good to step back from discussion forums for a while, this forum is an incredible resource, and I would not ultimately want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, simply because I disagreed and disliked ONE response from Dr. McDougall. He has done so much good for so many for so long that it's mind-blowing.

I am NOT inviting discussion, or responses to this, or in any way attempting to reopen a discussion.

This is a simple thank you and I didn't know how else to communicate it except to post it as a topic.

Take care, :)
-mermaid-
-mermaid-

Re: Thanks To All

Postby JuicerJohn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 am

Welcome back! :-)
Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
JuicerJohn

Postby patty » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:33 am

Happy you are not throwing the baby out with the bathwater!!! Diversity though takes us to that palace not two!

Aloha, patty... waiting for your next topic:)
patty

Postby colonyofcells » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:02 pm

I do not believe in censorship but I am able to tolerate some of the censorship in forums as my way of respecting the feelings of my fellow humans. I am happiest if people are able to express their real feelings in forums instead of pretending to be something else. All vegans have more in common with each other. All people interested in healthy eating also have more in common with each other so I also enjoy the videos from paleo people. I do not hate paleo people bec they are not vegans. I like dr mcdougall a lot even if he is only 99.9999999 % vegan. The forums are a great resource and even just reading posts benefits me a lot.
colonyofcells

Postby -mermaid- » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey guys :-D

Thank you kindly for the replies to this.

I hope you are doing well.

-mermaid-
-mermaid-

Return to The Lounge