Upcoming McDougall Webinar

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Upcoming McDougall Webinar

Postby f1jim » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:56 am

For those unfamiliar with Dr. Anthony Lim, newest member of Dr. McDougalls staff, this Thursdays (7/28) webinar will be a great chance to get acquainted with him. He will be chatting with Gustavo Tolusa and discussing weight loss.
Dr. Lim has been at the last few ASW's so he won't be new to regulars. His credentials and resume are impeccable and he is an amazing doctor in his own right.
Tune in and learn.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Re: Upcoming McDougall Webinar

Postby colonyofcells » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Lim is a common last name for chinese from the Fujian province and Taiwan (also Philippines). My maternal grandmother had this last name too.
colonyofcells

Re: Upcoming McDougall Webinar

Postby Amoux » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

Looking forward to it - thanks for the info :)
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our chance to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."

Viktor E Frankl
Amoux

Return to The Lounge