American Ninja

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

American Ninja

Postby patty » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 am

Does anyone watch American Ninja... Amazing show!

Aloha, patty
patty

Re: American Ninja

Postby Skip » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:41 am

"The fundamental principle of ethics is reverence for life" Albert Schweitzer
Skip

Postby MDsolehinSABTU » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:36 am

They have been practicing the arts, throwing shurikens and smoke bombs since they discovered plant based diets. :unibrow:
Mastering Training & Development : Weight Gain through Plant based Diet
MDsolehinSABTU

Postby mountain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:12 am

I have been watching the show a couple of times and love it. If I were 40 years younger I would be tempted to try it.
But I am a rock climber (I am 60 years old) and just love it and I know that rock climbers can look they can't lift a coffee cup but they are extremely strong....in a different way to weightlifters for example.
mountain

Postby patty » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 am

Every so often they would mention a participant was a walk in, then explain the person had waited in line 3 weeks to try out for the show. It seems they hold auditions all around the country and the diversity of their occupations demonstrate the passion of their art. Season 8 episodes can be watched on Hulu. Fascinating show.

Aloha, patty
patty

Postby michelesucks » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 am

This is my favorite show! My sister and I were watching last night and I found myself wondering what the contestants were eating :lol: We look forward to it coming on every week and every time I watch I get alllll motivated to get in really good shape. That lasts about 10 seconds!
michelesucks

Postby patty » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:17 am

michelesucks wrote:This is my favorite show! My sister and I were watching last night and I found myself wondering what the contestants were eating :lol: We look forward to it coming on every week and every time I watch I get alllll motivated to get in really good shape. That lasts about 10 seconds!

I too like the halo effect:) My favorite is Adopt a dog!

Aloha, patty
patty

Return to The Lounge