Great opportunity for people in or near Cleveland

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Great opportunity for people in or near Cleveland

Postby pundit999 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 am

You can join a 7 day program hosted by Rip Esselstyn for free:

Nutrition program: The North Ridgeville Heart & Sole Challenge is looking for 60 people who live or work in North Ridgeville to participate in a 7-Day Rescue: Plant-Based Nutrition Pilot Program to demonstrate the powerful benefits of following the healthy eating plan. A program will take place Oct. 1 at 6:30 p.m., at the Miller Nature Preserve Orchid Room, 2739 Center Road, Avon, for participants to hear national speaker and best-selling author, Rip Esselstyn, as he unveils his newest book (to be published 2017). The event will include a packet of materials, meal plan, grocery list, cooking demo and sampling, as well as ongoing support during the week-long program.

The group will reconvene Oct. 15 at 6:30 p.m. at Miller Nature Preserve to celebrate successes. The goal of this pilot is to see real results in just seven days including decreased total cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and weight loss. Programs costs will be paid by a grant through the North Ridgeville Heart & Sole Challenge. For information or to register, email [email protected] or call Laurie Kortowich at 440-653-6498.
pundit999

Re: Great opportunity for people in or near Cleveland

Postby Clifford » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:19 pm

This makes me wish that I had a car in order to attend.
Clifford

Postby colonyofcells » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 pm

The only support I need is costco and my small stainless pot I use for boiling all my food which sort of looks like this :
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1749 ... l-food.jpg
colonyofcells

Postby Melinda » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Wow what a great opportunity. Rip is a very inspiring speaker. I think Dr. M must be too, judging from videos.
Melinda

Return to The Lounge