Dr. McDougall’s FREE Online Webinars

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Dr. McDougall’s FREE Online Webinars

Postby boo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:07 pm

I can't figure out how to use these message boards. They've changed a lot since the old days. Is there a how to section?
boo

Postby VeggieSue » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 am

boo wrote:I can't figure out how to use these message boards. They've changed a lot since the old days. Is there a how to section?

Is it the software this board uses that's confusing? Hit the FAQ above in the light green bar on the right for info on that.

If it's where to practice your posting skills, try The Sandbox forum.

General questions or conversations? Go to The Lounge and either reply to a message you're interested in (Like you replied to a message in a thread about the webinars right here) or in the upper left hand you'll see a button that says New Topic to start your own thread.

The message board software isn't as intuitive as some others, but you'll get the hang of it.
VeggieSue

Postby explore2learn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Has anyone else had a problem seeing the live webinars? I am new to them but I registered and clicked the link in the email for this morning's Feb 11, 2016 live webinar at 11:00 PST but the page just says "This video is private". Is anyone else able to view this one live right now? Thanks, K
explore2learn

Postby VeggieSue » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm

A few of us already posted about this. Gustavo is in Singapore this week, and since it's about 2am there, he most likely set this video to play automatically and forgot to change it from Private to Public on YouTube. I sent him an email but if he's sleeping now he won't see it until he wakes up, too late for today's webinar.
VeggieSue

Postby explore2learn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Ah. Thank you Veggie Sue, I was not sure where to post my question. Hopefully it is recorded so we can see it later :)
explore2learn

Postby REWohsnus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Dr. McDougall and all those many people who partner with and work you,

Many thanks for the webinars and your continued work in this area. I've appreciated for several years now!
REWohsnus

Postby isa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello, i live in switzerland, please excuse my bad english.

I Need Help, it^s about my husband he has lungs cancer and lymph metas. No sugery, no chemo, as an alternative, no sugar, no White flour, no finished products, etc.
Now he gets bad air, can hardly breathe.
What can we do, can us someone help please ?
I am so anxiety

Isa
isa

Postby roundcoconut » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm

isa wrote:Hello, i live in switzerland, please excuse my bad english.

I Need Help, it^s about my husband he has lungs cancer and lymph metas. No sugery, no chemo, as an alternative, no sugar, no White flour, no finished products, etc.
Now he gets bad air, can hardly breathe.
What can we do, can us someone help please ?
I am so anxiety

Isa

OH! You poor thing! You have some pretty important and serious medical stuff going on with your husband. I wish you all the kindness in the world! This must be a really hard time for you.

My personal opinion is that a diet of whole natural foods, is an excellent thing to do for the prevention of many diseases and for the reversal of many diseases. It would be a wonderful thing to implement for you and your husband when and if you are able.

For now, it sounds like your husband is having more immediate breathing issues, and a cancer diagnosis to deal with. There are no easy answers, and I don't believe anyone here is qualified to assess his lung functioning over the Internet, or to make therapeutic recommendations as to types of treatment.

While you are wading through difficult decisions about cancer treatment, I can't see any reason why you cannot eat whole natural foods, including many starches, vegetables, fruits and legumes. If you would feel more comfortable consulting a plant-based dietitian before doing so, you certainly could.

Our thoughts are with you, and we are here for you to chat with and for emotional support, as you go through the weeks and months ahead!
roundcoconut

Postby isa » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 am

Thanks for your Report
isa

Dr. Lisle's Webinar from 1/12/17???

Postby Trinity » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 am

Hello,

I was hoping to watch the replay of the webinar from last Thursday but it doesn't seem to exist. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks!
Trinity

Postby VeggieSue » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Dr. Lisle couldn't connect and Dr. McD was busy with the 10 Day and couldn't sub for him so it was cancelled.
VeggieSue

Postby Trinity » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Oh thanks VeggieSue!
Trinity

Postby -mermaid- » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 am

I just watched the webinar with Dr. and Mary McDougall sharing about their life together. Wonderful. It truly made my day. :)
-mermaid-

Postby Bueni1993 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:46 am

Hey Dear Dr. John McDougall can you do talk about a topic for the next time like chronic gastritis cause your website dont give the people enough information for those people who can not digest any nutsspreads seeds avocado etc. i can only take just alittle bit of linseed oil. And i can not eat any food no vegetable which do gases. I am Vegan and can only eat potatoes and just alittle bit cooked oat and cooked neutral vegetables. I take often parsley and just alittle bit high quality salt like himalayan salt. I Drink only some herbal teas and normal water. No sodas of Course and no coffee. The only thing which i take is stevia from extract. My skin is lightly yellow but I have no liverproblems or so. The problem is that i can Not any nuts or something else it is hard to eat even its cooked. The other problem is why is this chronic gastritis so hard to handle with cause you know sometimes i think i can Not can go a step further with this progress. I had helicobacter pylori but since 3 or 4 years its gone because of the Antibiotika that they gave me. What is your opinion what I can do or what is reason why its so hard to get healed? I can send you a personal message if its needed. Thank you very much for supporting to those who needs your help :)
Bueni1993

Previous

Return to The Lounge