Instagram

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Instagram

Postby TerriNC » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:06 am

I just joined Instagram this week, and noticed in another thread that healthyvegan and MarionP are both on there too, and so started following them. Who else on here is on Instagram? I'd love to follow you too!

My husband says he's created a monster. I was so reluctant to do anything with new technology--even had a flip phone with no online service until about 17 months ago. Now, I love some of this stuff, including Instagram. Still don't do Twitter yet, but who knows?! :D

I take pictures of food and fun stuff mostly. We've taken up mountain biking over the last few months, so I share pictures from some of the places we go. I will warn you, I love to take goofy-face pictures too. My username is eatplantbased.com14
TerriNC

Re: Instagram

Postby HappyTummy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm on instagram @beans_rice_everything_nice Just started. There's a link in my signature. Would be great to have some new followers. I'll look for you too Terri.
HappyTummy

Postby TerriNC » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Just started following you back, Happy Tummy. Your food pictures look awesome! :)
TerriNC

Postby HappyTummy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks. Looks like you have some fun outings on your bike. Nice family pics too.
HappyTummy

Postby healthyvegan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 am

followed everyone! instagram has been so refreshing. I love seeing so many people eating #starchsolution follow Forksoverkives, too! they find and share the best plant based instagrammers.

there are over 140,000 posts tagged as #starchsolution that is a lot of healthy plates!
mrmrsvegan.com free whole starch low fat cookbook #wslf
healthyvegan

Return to The Lounge