Visceral fat

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Visceral fat

Postby patty » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:10 am

And working a program of application is important with visceral fat. When in a flight or fight situation, cortisol is released, sending the blood to the limbs, leaving the vital organs unprotected. Fight and flight both have natural consequences, it is only when we emotionally detach, there are no consequences. Sometimes fight or flight or both have to be done prior to emotionally detaching. There are four control dramas: Intimidation, Interrogation, Aloofness and Poor Me (think like the alcoholic, pour me another drink). Matching junk transcends into matching allurement. A program of application helps to respond vs. react. Say all of sudden I feel controlled by intimidation, I question what am I matching it with, It might take me awhile to realize it feels like a hatchet.. then oh yea it is to be a hatchet of forgiveness. Life consumes us:) It's the food and the money. They go hand in hand. In other to have HEALTH, you have to put health before money in all your affairs. It is the giving losing principle that continues giving.

Aloha, patty
patty

Previous

Return to The Lounge