Fun

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Fun

Postby PurplePotato » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 pm

dteresa wrote:I discovered a way to live longer. I lied about a lot of things so my age is about 45 years younger and i will live to 117. Easier than diet and exercise.

didi

I'm biologically 26 with a virtual age of 3.6 - Maybe if I follow your advice I'll be able to crawl back into the womb :unibrow:
PurplePotato

Postby dteresa » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am

Better than crawling back into the womb, you could show your results at one of those all you can eat buffets where anyone under four gets to eat for free.

didi
dteresa

Postby skane9041 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:02 pm

PurplePotato wrote:
dteresa wrote:I discovered a way to live longer. I lied about a lot of things so my age is about 45 years younger and i will live to 117. Easier than diet and exercise.

didi

I'm biologically 26 with a virtual age of 3.6 - Maybe if I follow your advice I'll be able to crawl back into the womb :unibrow:
dteresa wrote:Better than crawling back into the womb, you could show your results at one of those all you can eat buffets where anyone under four gets to eat for free.

didi

You guys are making me laugh. :lol:
Sandi
----------------------

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."...Leo Tolstoy
skane9041

Postby spartahawk » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Looks like it doesn't work very well for some people...
http://i.imgur.com/vjbrqhC.png

Either that or some people will live to see a human colony on Pluto.
spartahawk

Postby peasouper » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:34 am

I am 61, with a virtual age of 35.7 and shall be expecting to live to 104. :nod:

Sue
peasouper

Previous

Return to The Lounge