flu shots

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: flu shots

Postby christianvegan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:38 pm

THANK YOU BBQ!!!

Iatrogenic deaths, meaning "Dr. (or allopathic) caused," is the 4th leading cause of death. 98 cases of measles, many if not all of them vaccinated, compared to the numbers of vaccine injuries and deaths every year is completely laughable, and an amazing feat of psychological smoke and mirrors that so many fall for.

I have personally worked with at least 10 autistic children who were developing completely normally until their 1.5-2 year vaccine assault, then within hours-days are handicapped for life. I'm not sure why people react so strongly against the truth about vaccines, but I guess, in the end, I just say, "good luck with that."
christianvegan

Postby VegMommy » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:23 pm

christianvegan wrote:THANK YOU BBQ!!!

Iatrogenic deaths, meaning "Dr. (or allopathic) caused," is the 4th leading cause of death. 98 cases of measles, many if not all of them vaccinated, compared to the numbers of vaccine injuries and deaths every year is completely laughable, and an amazing feat of psychological smoke and mirrors that so many fall for.

I have personally worked with at least 10 autistic children who were developing completely normally until their 1.5-2 year vaccine assault, then within hours-days are handicapped for life. I'm not sure why people react so strongly against the truth about vaccines, but I guess, in the end, I just say, "good luck with that."

OMG, don't start up this nonsense again. Measles is highly contagious and can be deadly. The vaccine is harmless. My grandson, and other babies under one year are especially at risk. Anti-vaccine idiocy is the reason. STOP IT NOW.
VegMommy

Postby eXtremE » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:17 am

ETeSelle wrote:
christianvegan wrote:vaccines: just say no.

If everyone did that, we would all still be dying of measles, smallpox, polio, etc. Thanks to anti-vaccine extremists, there is now a measles outbreak.

I don't get a flu shot, but I got my childhood vaccines, get a tetanus shot every 10 years, etc. And children and old people should probably get the flu shot, even though it's not always that effective.
Yeah, totally agree. I got all my vaccines too as a kid. I mean science has shown there is no link to autism. These anti-vaccine parents are being very irresponsible IMO. You need herd immunity to protect those who have not developed immunity.
On 7/8/2013, I decided to change my diet to a "mostly" WFPB diet. I have always been somewhat lean and muscular due to being a lifelong exerciser. Change in diet due to feeling crummy all the time despite a healthy outward appearance. Image
eXtremE

Postby Katydid » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:39 am

I remember when the polio vaccine came out. I was in the first grade. They lined us up and gave everyone a sugar cube with the live vaccine. There was no parental consent. I knew several children in my neighborhood and school in braces from polio. We weren't even allowed to go to the city pool in summer for fear of polio.

I also remember my mother deliberately exposing me to chicken pox when my sister got it, because there was no vaccine, and it was better to have all the children sick and out of school at the same time. And the second biggest fear after polio - spoken with real dread - was the German measles. People died from the German measles. Men became sterile. It's ridiculous that people will get their dogs vaccinated for distemper and rabies, but won't vaccinate their kids for measles and diphtheria. :roll:

Kate
This diet can save your life - it saved mine! Read my story at:
http://www.drmcdougall.com/stars/cathy_stewart.htm
Katydid

Postby dynodan62 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:51 am

[quote="Katydid"]I remember when the polio vaccine came out. I was in the first grade. They lined us up and gave everyone a sugar cube with the live vaccine.

Ha! You were lucky. I had to get the shots! After the first one, I lived in mortal fear that my parents would remember to take me back for the booster. After two weeks, I actually thought I might escape, but alas, no.
I still remember (like it was yesterday) watching the live Howdy Doody show, when Buffalo Bob interrupted the program to announce Salk's discovery. It was a VERY big deal. Braces, iron lungs, the March of Dimes, etc. were an everyday part of our lives then.
dynodan62

Postby wellnesscoach » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Government has paid out $3 BILLION to vaccine injured families:

http://www.naturalnews.com/048819_vacci ... nment.html
wellnesscoach

Postby wellnesscoach » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 am

Immunologist Dr Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD. From the scientists themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h66beBrEpk
wellnesscoach

Postby wellnesscoach » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:14 am

WOW...fascinating true history of vaccines causing cancer. Polio vaccine, SV-40 virus from the culture medium they used (and likely are still using for manufacturing other vaccines), and the triggering of cancer years later. Proven in lab animals and people. NIH was discredited over hiding this info. Nixon made it his mission to rebuild the reputation of the NIH following this criminal lack of disclosure. Were you vaccinated before 1963? Might want to watch. Actually, everyone should watch.

Also when the military realized the potential to weaponize virus manufacturing, they jumped on it. Documents and testimony shared relative to that process. Is it any wonder they are promoting mass vaccination so strongly now, and broadcasting scientifically inaccurate info, and at times even flat out lies, in order to force/coerce public compliance? PEOPLE! really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns
wellnesscoach

Postby katgirl55 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 pm

CarrotTopsRGreen wrote:What I object to is the lack of freedom of choice some employers are giving to their employees....

There are some industries that need to comply to certain health code rules (hospitals, restaurants, etc). Hospitals must take into consideration the health of patients and other staff members, so I think it is reasonable to ask that those who are unvaccinated wear a mask. I would be more worried about the other waiting room occupants than I would a masked hospital employee.
katgirl55

Previous

Return to The Lounge