Newsletter

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Newsletter

Postby didi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 am

i see that the newsletter only comes out once every two months on this site but evidently if you sign up you get one per month. Why is that? I usually don't sign up for anything that comes to my home computer regularly. So I see I have missed the latest on sleep apnea.

Didi
didi

Re: Newsletter

Postby Potatohead » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am

go to the main page of the McDougall website..you will see the link to newsletter...they have them archived so you can read the missed ones
"IT'S THE FOOD"....John McDougall MD
~Potato Freak~
Potatohead

Postby TerriT » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 pm

It usually comes out on the first of the month but it's for the previous month, so for example the one for January came out on the 1st of Feb. So the day you turn your calendar over to a new page is the day to check the website for the latest newsletter!
TerriT

Postby serenity » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 pm

didi wrote:i see that the newsletter only comes out once every two months on this site but evidently if you sign up you get one per month. Why is that? I usually don't sign up for anything that comes to my home computer regularly. So I see I have missed the latest on sleep apnea.

Didi

The latest newsletter did not have an article on sleep apnea. I see that in the Newsletter forum a spammer resurrected an old December 2010 thread about that newsletter. Is that what you are referring to?
serenity

Postby didi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Goodness, I didn't even notice the date when I read the article. It was for Dec 2010. I just assumed that because it was at the top of the posts it was recent. The last newsletter I found on the first page of the web site was January. The archived 2012 newsletters only list January. I was wondering where february got to as today is the last day of february and the Paula Deen article is all I can find.

Didi
didi

Postby serenity » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

February won't be out until tonight or tomorrow.
serenity

Return to The Lounge