Learn about the McDougall Starch Solution from graduates of The Starch Solution Certification Course. The following individuals have completed this certification, based on the national best-selling book, The Starch Solution, and have learned the principles behind the McDougall Program – a clinically proven means of weight management that can reverse or prevent many common illnesses, all by simply altering your diet.
Search by state or country to find a Starch Solution Graduate in your area who is offering classes based on the McDougall Starch Solution and take the next step in achieving optimal health.
IMPORTANT: Any classes offered by the following individuals are taught entirely independent of the McDougall Program. This listing does not specifically endorse these individuals, their classes, the information taught, or the results you might receive. Our sole intention is to support people who are certified by the Starch Solution Certification Course by making readers aware of opportunities in their community. Check with your healthcare provider before changing your diet or any medications. We reserve the right to remove any of the listings of graduates without notice. Before proceeding, please read the full disclaimer.
Nancy Stilson-HerzogStarch Solution Certification Course Graduate
Nancy Stilson-Herzog, founder of Fitter Fort Collins and Your Health Matters Health and Wellness has and continues to help individuals understand how to obtain good health through healthy living.
A Personal Trainer and Health and Wellness coach Nancy holds certifications and designations through:
- American Aerobics Association International (AAAI)
- International Sports Medicine Association (ISMA)
- World Peace Diet Facilitator
- Vegetarian Health Institute Mastery Program
- Wellness Forum Health and Wellness Coach
- Dr. John McDougall’s Starch Solution Certification Course
- Advanced Unit III Rossiter Coach, Pain Slayer Coach
- Myofascial Anatomy Trains Training
As an advocate for good health, Nancy focuses on improving your lifestyle, whether it is on an individual or group level. She helps you a step at a time and bridges the gaps between exercise, nutrition and behavior modification.
- Working with individuals starting an exercise program
- Helping clients achieve weight loss
- Helping clients improve chronic pain
- Off-ice conditioning for figure skaters
- Plyometric training
- Core, agility and mobility training
- Periodized programming for athletes
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Rossiter Connective Tissue Stretching Coach
- Health and Wellness Program development
Nancy has over 25 years of personal training and group fitness class experience.
Please contact this individual directly for more information on their current class offering including price, time, location, and class content.
*Any classes offered by this individual are taught entirely independent of the McDougall Program. This listing does not specifically endorse this individual, their classes, the information taught, or the results you might receive. Our sole intention is to support people who are certified by the Starch Solution Certification Course by making readers aware of opportunities in their community. Check with your healthcare provider before changing your diet or any medications.
The Other Club Fitness Center 1227 Riverside Avenue Fort Collins CO 80524 USA